The Happy Collab The Happy Collab

Yay I am glad to see this collab completed. All in all I think everything came together well. Hope to be apart of more collabs soon XD!

Oh-Sama responds:

Thank you so much SweetyLuli. Your support is much appreciated :3
Also this comment counts much. I guess it's your first one after two years XD

D&W: Origins S2 42 D&W: Origins S2 42

I did click on this preview, but there was no animation that I saw. Just moving pictures with voices. Not meant for newgrounds. You get a star for the decent art.

AxelTheAs responds:

There is no animations, this a Comics in video... I just don't put speech bubbles.

DLW4 - Obstacles DLW4 - Obstacles

I like it a lot. Can't wait to see the next episode and you improve as well.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

So True

I see this happening in many retail stores. And it is annoying. And unfortunately I work at a retailer which does the same thing. I feel bad for the customer and sales guy. Because there both pressured. The customer to bye all the add ons and the sales guy being pressured by the boss to meet his goals. I try not to be that annoying and only mention offers that are relevant. But some times I have to be pushy. But well everything is going online now and retail locations are dissapearing. So all we will have to worry about is annoying pop ups XD"

Animation wise I liked how smooth everything was even though there wasnt that much fbf. I also liked you use of camera movement. You art style is interesting and sets you apart from others. Great job.

Animation Test #45 Animation Test #45

I like it

I like the style and I would like to see more from you. But as everyone else said don't load tests. Can't wait to see a finished product.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

HAHA

That was awesome I am a chick who does play games. But haha I am not that annoying... or am I D:. But yeah I do see a lot a girls like that online in general boasting about the fact that they are a GIRL GAMER. This totally fit that and I give you props. I always tend to kill them first, cause yeah they are annoying. But animations wiiiseee. Sound was awesome.... animation wasn't to hot. But the actual content made up for that. SO yeah I have you a thumbs up ":D

An_Woman An_Woman

Hello :3

I really do the love background in this, plus your music choice is well done. Some things you could add are movement with her body and the wires XD You do have the water part down XD. Also you could add more frames in her hair to give it a smooth look XD Also the hand and feet could use a little rivision. But I suck at drawing hands and feet to XD I hope that helped XD

SirCannabisClock responds:

As much as the hair bugs me I'm probably too lazy to redo it

also thank

Experimental Intro- Final Experimental Intro- Final

Sammii

Love! Now that u should be on summer break soon! This should be an intro to your animations! I sooo wanna see a series from you! And I feel kinda retarded cause I dont know how to do effects like you XD"

Innocent-Rain responds:

LOL, I don't know about being a real into. I learned a lot from making this though.

And yes. ONE DAY XD

It's why I'm majoring in Animation first, after all.

anime munters anime munters

BLAGE

FFFFF! YES. I love you. So much BL! Im vomiting rainbows! Nice Animation! I wanna get to your level!

Record of Dragon Burial 1 Record of Dragon Burial 1

Quality

I don't know if it was just me but eveything just seemed to be alittle pixelated. This animation also did remind me a lot of the Naruto series, and that nothing really to new was thrown out there. Also, from watching this ep. I was confused on what exactly was going on. I've seen your animations sence I was in middle school, so I would think after all these years you would have brought somthing better to the table. Animation is still A lot better than most peole on this site. So you did a decent job.