View Profile sweetyluli

18 Movie Reviews

I like it a lot. Can't wait to see the next episode and you improve as well.

So True

I see this happening in many retail stores. And it is annoying. And unfortunately I work at a retailer which does the same thing. I feel bad for the customer and sales guy. Because there both pressured. The customer to bye all the add ons and the sales guy being pressured by the boss to meet his goals. I try not to be that annoying and only mention offers that are relevant. But some times I have to be pushy. But well everything is going online now and retail locations are dissapearing. So all we will have to worry about is annoying pop ups XD"

Animation wise I liked how smooth everything was even though there wasnt that much fbf. I also liked you use of camera movement. You art style is interesting and sets you apart from others. Great job.

I like it

I like the style and I would like to see more from you. But as everyone else said don't load tests. Can't wait to see a finished product.

61 Art Reviews

I like this a lot. Your style is pretty cool

HochiganMeat responds:

thank you!

Dig'n your style. :)

I really enjoyed how smooth your coloring was on this one. Your lines are very clean which I always enjoy. Like it :) -

I am always interested in a good collab :)

29, Female